Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Home is now behind you. The world is ahead. The Hobbit

Puikus straipsnis apie gyvenimą svetur. Toks tikras tikras! Net keista, kad visi išgyvename tą patį! Verta paskaityti visiems, kas svajoja keliauti, tačiau nedrįsta. :) 

17 things that change forever when you live abroad

"Courage makes up about 10% of life-changing decisions. The other 90% is purely about wanting it with all your heart. From the moment we decide to jump, we’re no longer cowards nor courageous – whatever comes our way, we deal with it."